How does Nemus provide accessible services on the web?
We at Nemus work hard to make sure that everyone who wants to use our website can do so, and have a positive experience. We do this in various ways, including:
- Making links on our website descriptive and providing alternative text to help people using assistive technology such as screen reader software.
- We consider accessibility when we design features or pages on our website.
- We increase the contrast between fonts and backgrounds to make pages on our website easier to read.
- We make our website easier to navigate without using a mouse.
- We provide an array of language translation options for visitors from all over the world.
Nemus welcomes feedback from users regarding the way our company provides services to persons with disabilities. Customer service representatives stand ready to assist persons with disabilities in relation to any feedback or complaints they may have. If necessary, the feedback or complaint may be escalated to designated individuals within the Customer Service department or other employees of Nemus who will work with the user to address his or her concerns. Nemus will promptly respond to and address all complaints that it receives.
Compliance Level AA and Testing
- The technologies that this content “uses but does not rely upon” is: CSS, JPG, PNG, and SVG.
- The user agents, including assistive technologies, that this content has been tested with are as follows:
- Latest stable releases of Safari, Edge, Chrome, and Firefox Browsers on Desktop and Mobile devices.
- Each instance was evaluated by a WebAIM certified accessibility practitioner.